Sunday 28 July 2013

big bump at 28 weeks



How far along? 28 Weeks
Total weight gain: 19lbs already (ahhh!) eating healthy & staying active tho (about 1-2 hours of walking a day)
Maternity clothes? YES, finally went to Old Navy and bought some maternity clothes (capri's and some shirts). However, I can still fit my regular pants because I am carrying high. 

Stretch marks? nope and hoping it stays that way
Sleep: interrupted sleep but still great
Best moment this week: officially rolling into the third trimester - very excited to meet baby Gray 

Miss Anything? some of my clothes that no longer fit...especially summer clothes & bathing suits 
Movement: ALL the time, especially at night or after I eat chocolate 
Food cravings: nothing unusual
Anything making you queasy or sick: nope
Labor Signs: No

Symptoms: Muscle spasm in the calf once and dizzy feelings every so often
Belly Button in or out? out
Wedding rings on or off? on!
Happy or Moody most of the time: happy.. and getting more and more excited
Looking forward to: celebrating our anniversary and going camping...although I will have to be finding shade. 

No comments:

Post a Comment