Sunday 7 July 2013

25 weeks!!

25 weeks pregnancy chalkboard! 

How far along? 25 Weeks
Total weight gain: 13.5 lbs + today! I go up and down everyday
Maternity clothes? still wearing most of my old clothes. since it's summer I can just wear shorts with long shirts

Stretch marks? nope!
Sleep: still sleeping great, about 8-10 hours a night :)
Best moment this week: we got our Stroller (pictures to come)!! 

Miss Anything? nothing this week.
Movement: all the time, love seeing baby move from outside
Food cravings: still grapefruit
Anything making you queasy or sick: nothing anymore!
Exercise: I stopped running all together about....5 months ago! So now we walk about an hour - two hours a day. I find that helps me keep my energy up. 

Gender: surprise! Although everywhere I go people are convinced and have the need to tell me I'm having a BOY! Either way, we would just be happy with a healthy baby!!
Labor Signs: No

Symptoms: no major symptoms right now, over-all feeling great!
Belly Button in or out? out as can be
Wedding rings on or off? still on
Happy or Moody most of the time: HAPPY! excited baby Gray will be coming in around 100 days (unless i'm early or late).
Looking forward to: completely finishing the nursery and sharing pictures of it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment