Sunday 25 August 2013

Just 8 weeks to go


How far along? 32 Weeks
Total weight gain: 22.5 lbs 
Maternity clothes? yes. starting to feel like i look huge. I've been told I am carrying very high...and feel that way 
Stretch marks? none, hoping it will stay that way 
Sleep: sleep is alright, i had to buy a 'body pregnancy pillow', so that is helping. I am waking up at 3am having a hard time falling back asleep so the last few nights I had a bowl of cereal which seemed to do the trick.
Best moment this week: Ryan worked overtime so I was in bed and relaxing by 8pm every night. Felt very relaxing :)

Miss Anything? yes miss coffee/espresso and being able to wash dishes right up close (tummy is now getting in the way making it a lot harder) 
Movement: still lots of movement & baby hiccups.. I know I will miss this feeling

Food cravings: anything SWEET! and chewing ice cubes. I find i'm so thirsty all the time so I am now adding a small spoonful of gatorade to my water
Anything making you queasy or sick: not really..but not all meat sounds good

Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: pelvic bone pain after a long walk or too much housework in one day. Feeling more and more tired tho, don't have the same amount of energy that I used to have, also the breathing is catching up to me.
Exercise: walking everyday but the walks are getting shorter and shorter... try to do a minimum of 30 minute walk every day. 

Belly Button in or out? OUT
Wedding rings on or off?
 on! 
Swelling? not yet :) 
Happy or Moody most of the time: mostly HAPPY!!
Looking forward to: doctor's appointment this week, will be going every 2 weeks now...just means it's closer to meeting baby Gray 



onsale at Babies R Us this week. 
Total Body Pillow 

No comments:

Post a Comment