Sunday 1 September 2013

birthday week

Chocolate Oat Chippers
I pulled out my favourite cooking book that I've had since I was a kid... 
"Kid's Cooking by Company's Coming" 


See the recipe below.
I used about 3/4 cup brown sugar and 3/4 cup chocolate chips instead...
I added extra oats! 

33 weeks pregnancy chalkboard update


How far along? 33 Weeks
Total weight gain: 24 lbs 
Maternity clothes? yes....comfy clothes! belly seems to be getting in the way of everything now
Stretch marks? none!
Sleep: sleeping way better thanks to the new body pillow :)
Best moment this week: listening to the baby's heartbeat at our Doctor's appointment... baby is a very 'active baby'.

Miss Anything? oatmeal cookies 
Movement: still lots of movement & hiccups all day long 

Food cravings: anything sweet
Anything making you queasy or sick: nope

Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: just pelvic bone pain...lack of my usual mobility, otherwise feeling good!
Exercise: still trying to get my 30min-hour walk a day but it is VERY slow now, depending on the pain 

Belly Button in or out? OUT
Wedding rings on or off?
 on!  (but getting very tight) 
Swelling? not that I can notice
Happy or Moody most of the time: mostly HAPPY!!
Looking forward to: birthday this week..and organizing more of baby's room. We have generously been given lots of baby items from friends (thank you!!). I want to go thru and find a place for each item.... noticing babies come with a lot of "stuff" 

No comments:

Post a Comment